Friday, February 18, 2011

Art Facilitation 01

I run a number of different creative courses under the heading Art Alchemy. I chose the word Alchemy because it adequately describes the amalgamation of different art techniques and mediums coming together to create something beneficial. Alchemy also describes finding the gold within your self or discovering your inner gold.

These courses are based on using art to help individuals explore creativity and self-expression. I believe that art should be for relaxation, emotional release, self-exploration and expression. I intend this process to be a creative journey that I can accompany you on. 

I also run courses for Non-Government Organizations (NGO's) which are tailor made to fit their needs and requirements.

More Information and descriptions to follow.   

No comments:

Post a Comment